Get financial aid for your accommodation

Depending on the type of housing and your marital status, you can get financial aid for your accommodation : "Aide personnalisée au logement" (APL).

You need to complete your application as soon as you move in the accommodation directly from the "Caisse d’Allocations Familiales" website :

If you share a flat with several people, each tenant needs to make a seperate application. The amount of the aid granted will be calculated depending on income and rent.
The university's Accommodation Office helps students to get in touch with privated and/or institutions that offer studios, apartments or private rooms in host families or "foyers".

This financial aid is granted upon the following conditions :

  • Low income
  • Compliance with the rental's minimal standards of comfort and surface (at least 9 m2 for one person)
  • A valid "Permis de séjour" (Residence card) for foreign students (except for citizens of European Union and Switzerland)